Sunday, February 13, 2011

Resort Fashions

I don't know about you, but in the dreary days of winter I long for sun and the feeling of a warm breeze on my skin. What a perfect time to look at summer fashion! Inspired by a Life magazine January 1947 issue which featured resort fashions, I have decided to make my first theme Resort Fashions. This means that for the next few weeks I will be posting a number of patterns for wearing at sunny resorts, including swimsuits, beach coats, beach cover-ups, playsuits, patio dresses, and so on. I will be covering as full a span of decades as possible, from the 30s or 40s and on, and for the whole family. Summer, here we come! ;D

A peek of patterns to come:

Simplicity 1302

 Advance 8311

Simplicity 2532

Simplicity 3250

Simplicity 3960

 Simplicity 7107

 Simplicity 8480

No comments:

Post a Comment